We are hiring!
Business Development Manager
Looking after a set of client accounts, broadly spanning the Marketing arena; each manager will hold responsibility for identifying, implementing and driving their client’s new business strategy.
This will include -
- Own client responsibilities include: identifying potential prospects, co-ordinating and implementing new business strategy and providing each client with introductory meetings, pitch briefings and ultimately new business wins.
- Day to day activity will include cold / warm prospecting by telephone during key calling hours, through e-mailers, postal mailers and attending industry events and exhibitions.
- Client servicing, holding quarterly client account reviews and developing new and progressive strategy.
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the various industry sectors your clients work in through the reading and understanding of trade press magazines and sourcing of other market intelligence.
- Taking full ownership of each client account, building client relationships, using initiative and coordinating activity across a number of independent accounts.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that company objectives are met.
- Achieving monthly ‘new business’ meeting targets pre-agreed with each client.
- Becoming integral part of a very fast growing company.
Suitable candidates will ideally come from a business development, sales or marketing background and will be able to demonstrate an understanding of how ‘new business’ is generated within the marketing communications arena. A working knowledge of how agencies across a variety of sectors and disciplines operate is also preferable but not essesntial.
- Excellent communicator
- Great telephone manner
- Computer literate
- High level of Marketing knowledge and awareness preferable.
- Well organised.
- Ability to think creatively / strategically.
- Capacity to manage workload across a number of accounts.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated.
The capacity to work from home is a must!
Salary: Good basic + a very lucrative commission package.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com